Tampa Bay Home Price History
These charts should help you get an idea of the historical price development long term as well as short term by home type. As you can see, there are a lot more Single Family Homes and Townhouses available in Hillsborough county and more Condos and Villas in Pinellas County. Prices also change drastically the closer you get to the beach. Hope this gives you a general idea of what to expect in the area.
For a focused analysis of a specific area, please reach out to one of our experienced agents!
10 Year History by County
The Tampa Bay Area remains very desirable for a variety of reasons.
- Ranks #3 in the nation for most migration year-over-year (143 people move to Tampa every day!)
- Ranks #6 in the nation among the most net migration (43,000 people increase each year since 2010!)
- Three Tampa Bay beaches named best in the U.S., two named the best in the world (TRIP ADVISOR)
– Siesta Key –#1
– St. Pete Beach –#2
– Clearwater Beach –#5
- Home to 3 million people and it’s still a diverse international community that serves as a gateway for global business.
- Home to 20 corporate headquarters with over $1 billion in annual revenue, eight of which are Fortune 1000 companies.
- Almost 500 foreign-owned companies representing more than 40 nations are established in our community.
- In 2018, Tampa was named –for the first time –one of the nation’s top 10 markets for real estate investors in an annual survey led by PwC and the Urban Land Institute.
- This data shows an annual price increase of over 10%
If you like to see this data based on your specific interests, let me know and I will be happy to provide an update for you. Get your slice of paradise TODAY!!
Home Prices by Type (as of July 31, 2021)
Single Family Homes